Report NEP-ENT-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viinikainen, Jutta & Heineck, Guido & Böckerman, Petri & Hintsanen, Mirka & Raitakari, Olli & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2016. "Born Entrepreneur? Adolescents' Personality Characteristics and Self-Employment in Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 9805, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jorge Guzman & Scott Stern, 2016. "The State of American Entrepreneurship: New Estimates of the Quality and Quantity of Entrepreneurship for 32 US States, 1988-2014," NBER Working Papers 22095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2016. "No Country for Young Firms?: Start-up Dynamics and National Policies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- José Ernesto Amorós & María Soledad Etchebarne & Isabel Torres Zapata & Christian Felzensztein, 2015. "International entrepreneurial firms in Chile: an exploratory profile," Serie Working Papers 29, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Bengtsson, Lars & Karlsson, Charlie, 2016. "Strategic Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers: Spatial and Aspatial Perspectives," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mikel Casares & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Business Dynamism and Economic Growth: U.S. Regional Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1601, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Markus Demary & Joanna Hornik & Gibran Watfe, 2016. "SME Financing in the EU: Moving beyond one-size-fits-all," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 40, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Dilli, Selin & Elert, Niklas, 2016. "The Diversity of Entrepreneurial Regimes in Europe," Working Paper Series 1118, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Doorley, Karina & Pestel, Nico, 2016. "Labour Supply after Inheritances and the Role of Expectations," IZA Discussion Papers 9822, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Entrepreneur’s Wealth vs. Firm’s Welfare: Exploring an “evergreen” governance for firm succession," Post-Print hal-01292956, HAL.