Report NEP-TID-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "On the robustness of the fat-tailed distribution of firm growth rates: a global sensitivity analysis," LEM Papers Series 2016/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2016. "Rethinking Deindustrialization," NBER Working Papers 22114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Van Reenen, John & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management Practices, Workforce Selection,and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2016. "Technology entry in the presence of patent thickets," IFS Working Papers W16/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2016. "No Country for Young Firms?: Start-up Dynamics and National Policies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Anne Marie Knott, 2016. "Outsourced R&D and GDP Growth," Working Papers 16-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Davide Luzzini & Markus Amann & Federico Caniato & Michael Essig & Stefano Ronchi, 2015. "The path of innovation: purchasing and supplier involvement into new product development," Post-Print hal-01289738, HAL.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & Antje Weyh, 2016. "Inter-industry labor flows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1606, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160323-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.