Intellectual Property at the Firm-Level in the UK: The Oxford Firm-Level Intellectual Property Database
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fosfuri, A. & Helmers, C. & Roux, C., 2012. "Are joint patents collusive? Evidence from the US and Europe," Discussion Paper 2012-035, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2016. "To What Extent Does the Interest Burden Affect Firm Survival? Evidence from a Panel of UK Firms during the Recent Financial Crisis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(4), pages 576-594, August.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2015. "The impact of university research on corporate patenting: evidence from UK universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-24, February.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:604:p:2006-2040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stuart Graham & Cheryl Grim & Tariqul Islam & Alan Marco & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Business Dynamics of Innovating Firms: Linking U.S. Patents with Administrative Data on Workers and Firms," Working Papers 15-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michele Bernini & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Ian Gregory-Smith & Jolian McHardy & Antonio Navas, 2014. "Interlocking Directorships and Patenting Coordination," Working Papers 2014016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Marit E. Klemetsen, 2015. "The effects of innovation policies on firm level patenting," Discussion Papers 830, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Christian Helmers & Henry G. Overman, 2017.
"My Precious! The Location and Diffusion of Scientific Research: Evidence from the Synchrotron Diamond Light Source,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(604), pages 2006-2040, September.
- Christian Helmers & Henry Overman, 2013. "My Precious! The Location and Diffusion of Scientific Research: Evidence from the Synchrotron Diamond Light Source," SERC Discussion Papers 0131, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Helmers, Christian & Overman, Henry G., 2013. "My Precious! the location and diffusion of scientific research: evidence from the synchrotron diamond light source," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58523, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, "undated".
"Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion,"
11/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, 2011. "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers & Zhihong Yu, . "Is the Dragon Learning to Fly? An Analysis of the Chinese Patent Explosion," Discussion Papers 11/16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Markus Eberhardt & Christian Helmers, 2010. "Untested Assumptions and Data Slicing: A Critical Review of Firm-Level Production Function Estimators," Economics Series Working Papers 513, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Henry Overman & Christian Helmers, 2013. "My precious! The location and di_x000B_ffusion of scientifi_x000C_c research: evidence from the Synchrotron Diamond Light Source," ERSA conference papers ersa13p654, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrick Llerena & Valentine Millot, 2013. "Are Trade Marks and Patents Complementary or Substitute Protections for Innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2013-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm; Patents; Trademarks; Matching;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-04-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TID-2011-04-23 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .