Report NEP-IPR-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Wagner, Stefan & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2011. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 356, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2011. "Intellectual Property at the Firm-Level in the UK: The Oxford Firm-Level Intellectual Property Database," Economics Series Working Papers 546, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & OWAN Hideo, 2011. "Exploring the Sources of Firm-level Scale Economies in R&D: Complementary assets, internal and external knowledge inflows, and inventor team size," Discussion papers 11038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2011. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property: A Professional Career Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000090, David K. Levine.
- Claude Diebolt & Karine Pellier, 2011. "Measuring the “Ideas”: Evidence from a New International Patent Database," Working Papers 11-04, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Florian Schuett & Amedeo Piolatto, 2011. "A model of music piracy with popularity-dependent copying costs," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Menz, Nina & Ott, Ingrid, 2011. "On the role of general purpose technologies within the Marshall-Jacobs controversy: The case of nanotechnologies," Working Paper Series in Economics 18, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Granlund, David & Köksal , Miyase Yesim, 2011. "Parallel Imports and Mandatory Substitution Reform - A Kick or A Muff for Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals?," Umeå Economic Studies 824, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ejan Mackaay, 2011. "The Economics of Life ++ - Reflections on the Term of Copyright," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-38, CIRANO.
- Kristina McElheran, 2011. "Do Market Leaders Lead in Business Process Innovation? The Case(s) of E-Business Adoption," Working Papers 11-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.