Report NEP-INO-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGAOKA Sadao & OWAN Hideo, 2011. "Exploring the Sources of Firm-level Scale Economies in R&D: Complementary assets, internal and external knowledge inflows, and inventor team size," Discussion papers 11038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gault, Fred, 2011. "User innovation and the market," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Wagner, Stefan & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2011. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 356, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kristina McElheran, 2011. "Do Market Leaders Lead in Business Process Innovation? The Case(s) of E-Business Adoption," Working Papers 11-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2011. "Intellectual Property at the Firm-Level in the UK: The Oxford Firm-Level Intellectual Property Database," Economics Series Working Papers 546, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Claude Diebolt & Karine Pellier, 2011. "Measuring the “Ideas”: Evidence from a New International Patent Database," Working Papers 11-04, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doranova, Asel & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2011. "Absorptive capacity in technological learning in clean development mechanism projects," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).