Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian and Croatian Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Ali & Manohar U. Kalwani & Dan Kovenock, 1993. "Selecting Product Development Projects: Pioneering versus Incremental Innovation Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 255-274, March.
- Koufteros, Xenophon & Marcoulides, George A., 2006. "Product development practices and performance: A structural equation modeling-based multi-group analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 286-307, September.
- Sanchez, Ron, 2004. "Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 518-532, May.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 547-568.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rajkovič Tanja & Prašnikar Janez, 2009. "Technological, Marketing and Complementary Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian Manufacturing Firms," Organizacija, Sciendo, vol. 42(3), pages 77-86, May.
- S. Arunachalam & Sridhar N. Ramaswami & Pol Herrmann & Doug Walker, 2018. "Innovation pathway to profitability: the role of entrepreneurial orientation and marketing capabilities," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 744-766, July.
- van Riel, A.C.R. & Lievens, A., 2003. "New service development in high tech sectors: a decision making perspective," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E., 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 566-575, May.
- Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan, 2007. "A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 179-189, May.
- Slowak, André P., 2009. "Market fields structure & dynamics in industrial automation," FZID Discussion Papers 02-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Kwon, He-Boong & Lee, Jooh, 2019. "Exploring the differential impact of environmental sustainability, operational efficiency, and corporate reputation on market valuation in high-tech-oriented firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 1-14.
- Michael K. Fung, 2019. "Fraudulent Financial Reporting and Technological Capability in the Information Technology Sector: A Resource-Based Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 577-589, May.
- Faramarzi, Ashkan & Bhattacharya, Abhi, 2021. "The economic worth of loyalty programs: An event study analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 313-323.
- Yu, Wantao & Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Nath, Prithwiraj, 2017. "Environmental pressures and performance: An analysis of the roles of environmental innovation strategy and marketing capability," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 160-169.
- Sun, Wenbin & Price, Joseph & Ding, Yuan, 2019. "The longitudinal effects of internationalization on firm performance: The moderating role of marketing capability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 326-337.
- Wenbin Sun & Shanji Yao & Rahul Govind, 2019. "Reexamining Corporate Social Responsibility and Shareholder Value: The Inverted-U-Shaped Relationship and the Moderation of Marketing Capability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 1001-1017, December.
- Yli-Renko, Helena & Denoo, Lien & Janakiraman, Ramkumar, 2020. "A knowledge-based view of managing dependence on a key customer: Survival and growth outcomes for young firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(6).
- Khorshed Alam & Adewuyi A. Adeyinka, 2021. "Does innovation stimulate performance? The case of small and medium enterprises in regional Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 496-519, September.
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Aeron, Prageet & Jain, Rekha, 2011. "Identification of Marketing Capabilities: A study on Indian product based B2B Telecom start-ups," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Markovitch, Dmitri G. & Huang, Dongling & Ye, Pengfei, 2020. "Marketing intensity and firm performance: Contrasting the insights based on actual marketing expenditure and its SG&A proxy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 223-239.
- Dhanora, Madan & Sharma, Ruchi & Khachoo, Qayoom, 2018. "Non-linear impact of product and process innovations on market power: A theoretical and empirical investigation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 67-77.
- Mijung Jung & Yi-beck Lee & Heesang Lee, 2015. "Classifying and prioritizing the success and failure factors of technology commercialization of public R&D in South Korea: using classification tree analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(5), pages 877-898, October.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T., 2009. "The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 47-55, November.
More about this item
Keywordscompetencies; innovative performance; technology followers; technology leaders;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-01-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2009-01-24 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iez:wpaper:0802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eizgghr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Doris Banicevic (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eizgghr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.