Technological, Marketing and Complementary Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Mapping the Two Faces of R&D: Productivity Growth in a Panel of OECD Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 883-895, November.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2000. "Mapping the two faces of R&D: productivity growth in a panel of OECD industries," IFS Working Papers W00/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen J. & Van Reenen, John, 2000. "Mapping The Two Faces Of R&D: Productivity Growth In A Panel Of OECD Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2000. "Mapping the two faces of R&D : productivity growth in a panel of OECD industries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & John Van Reenen, 2000. "Mapping the Two Faces of R&D: Productivity Growth in a Panel of OECD Industries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0458, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Douglas W. Vorhies & Michael Harker, 2000. "The Capabilities and Perfor Mance Advantages of Marketâ€ Driven Firms: An Empirical Investigation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 25(2), pages 145-171, September.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003.
"The Driving Forces of Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 9-56.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2001. "The Driving Forces of Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence for the OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00168383, HAL.
- Hagedoorn, John & Cloodt, Myriam, 2003. "Measuring innovative performance: is there an advantage in using multiple indicators?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1365-1379, September.
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita Van & Bauer, Eva, 2009.
"Crafting firm competencies to improve innovative performance,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 187-196, June.
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita van & Bauer, Eva, 2008. "Crafting Firm Competencies to Improve Innovative Performance," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kirner, Eva & Kinkel, Steffen & Jaeger, Angela, 2009. "Innovation paths and the innovation performance of low-technology firms--An empirical analysis of German industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 447-458, April.
- Koufteros, Xenophon & Marcoulides, George A., 2006. "Product development practices and performance: A structural equation modeling-based multi-group analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 286-307, September.
- Sanchez, Ron, 2004. "Understanding competence-based management: Identifying and managing five modes of competence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 518-532, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological; marketing and complementary competencies; innovative performance; technology leaders and followers; innovation policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:organi:v:42:y:2009:i:3:p:77-86:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.