Selecting Product Development Projects: Pioneering versus Incremental Innovation Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Sachon, Marc & Paté-Cornell, Elisabeth, 2002. "Managing technology development for safety-critical systems," IESE Research Papers D/465, IESE Business School.
- Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E., 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 566-575, May.
- Henkel, Joachim & Rønde, Thomas & Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "And the winner is—Acquired. Entrepreneurship as a contest yielding radical innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 295-310.
- Zschocke, Mark S. & Mantin, Benny & Jewkes, Elizabeth M., 2013. "Mature or emerging markets: Competitive duopoly investment decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 612-622.
- Hao Zhao, 2003. "R&D Competition Between an Incumbent and an Entrant: An Integrated Model of R&D Investment, Performance Improvement, and Time-to-Market," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 2-2-1023, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Weyant, John P., 2011. "Accelerating the development and diffusion of new energy technologies: Beyond the "valley of death"," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 674-682, July.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Henkel, Joachim & Rønde, Thomas & Wagner, Marcus, 2010. "And the Winner Is--Acquired: Entrepreneurship as a Contest with Acquisition as the Prize," CEPR Discussion Papers 8147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janez Prašnikar & Tanja Rajkovic & Maja Vehovec, 2008. "Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian and Croatian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 0802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Cho, Keun-Tae & Kwon, Cheol-Shin, 2004. "Hierarchies with dependence of technological alternatives: A cross-impact hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 420-432, July.
- Christoph H. Loch & Stylianos Kavadias, 2002. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection of NPD Programs Using Marginal Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1227-1241, October.
- Raul O. Chao & Stylianos Kavadias, 2008. "A Theoretical Framework for Managing the New Product Development Portfolio: When and How to Use Strategic Buckets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 907-921, May.
- Schicker, Günter & Strassl, Johann, 2015. "A call for action - warum sich das professionelle Managementdes Service Portfolios in der Industrie auszahlt," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 53, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing: new products; project selection; competitive strategy; game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:39:y:1993:i:3:p:255-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .