Selecting Product Development Projects: Pioneering versus Incremental Innovation Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schicker, Günter & Strassl, Johann, 2019. "Produktportfolio-Management im Zeitalter der Digitalisierung," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 69, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Sachon, Marc & Paté-Cornell, Elisabeth, 2002. "Managing technology development for safety-critical systems," IESE Research Papers D/465, IESE Business School.
- Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E., 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 566-575, May.
- Henkel, Joachim & Rønde, Thomas & Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "And the winner is—Acquired. Entrepreneurship as a contest yielding radical innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 295-310.
- Boaz Golany & Moshe Kress & Michal Penn & Uriel G. Rothblum, 2012. "Resource allocation in an asymmetric technology race with temporary advantages," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 59(2), pages 128-145, March.
- Zschocke, Mark S. & Mantin, Benny & Jewkes, Elizabeth M., 2013. "Mature or emerging markets: Competitive duopoly investment decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 612-622.
- Hao Zhao, 2003. "R&D Competition Between an Incumbent and an Entrant: An Integrated Model of R&D Investment, Performance Improvement, and Time-to-Market," Review of Marketing Science Working Papers 2-2-1023, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Ozge Turut & Elie Ofek, 2012. "Innovation Strategy and Entry Deterrence," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 583-631, September.
- Weyant, John P., 2011. "Accelerating the development and diffusion of new energy technologies: Beyond the "valley of death"," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 674-682, July.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Ghodbane Adel & Affes Habib, 2018. "Mediating Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation on the Relationship Between Relational Network and Competitive Advantages of Tunisian Contractors," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 665-679, June.
- Henkel, Joachim & Rønde, Thomas & Wagner, Marcus, 2010. "And the Winner Is--Acquired: Entrepreneurship as a Contest with Acquisition as the Prize," CEPR Discussion Papers 8147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janez Prašnikar & Tanja Rajkovic & Maja Vehovec, 2008. "Competencies Driving Innovative Performance of Slovenian and Croatian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 0802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Wang, Xinyi & Zeng, Deming & Dai, Haiwen & Zhu, You, 2020. "Making the right business decision: Forecasting the binary NPD strategy in Chinese automotive industry with machine learning methods," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Cho, Keun-Tae & Kwon, Cheol-Shin, 2004. "Hierarchies with dependence of technological alternatives: A cross-impact hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 420-432, July.
- Christoph H. Loch & Stylianos Kavadias, 2002. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection of NPD Programs Using Marginal Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1227-1241, October.
- Raul O. Chao & Stylianos Kavadias, 2008. "A Theoretical Framework for Managing the New Product Development Portfolio: When and How to Use Strategic Buckets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 907-921, May.
- Schicker, Günter & Strassl, Johann, 2015. "A call for action - warum sich das professionelle Managementdes Service Portfolios in der Industrie auszahlt," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 53, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing: new products; project selection; competitive strategy; game theory;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:39:y:1993:i:3:p:255-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.