Can Nuclear Power solve the Global Warming Problem?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cropper, M. L., 1980. "Pollution aspects of nuclear energy use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 334-352, December.
- Marian Radetzki, 2000. "Coal or Nuclear in New Power Stations: The Political Economy of an Undesirable but Necessary Choice," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 135-147.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1973. "The Allocation of Energy Resources," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 529-576.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006.
"A Hotelling model with a ceiling on the stock of pollution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2875-2904, December.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2003. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," Emory Economics 0321, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James & Tse, Kinping, 1997. "Endogenous Substitution among Energy Resources and Global Warming," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1201-1234, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)