Pollution aspects of nuclear energy use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih & Tykhonenko, Anna, 2013.
"On the structure and form of the GDP–nuclear nexus: New perspectives and new findings,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1553-1561.
- Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil & Anna Tykhonenko, 2012. "On the structure and form of the GDP-nuclear nexus. New perspectives and new findings," Working Papers halshs-00749757, HAL.
- Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil & Anna Tykhonenko, 2013. "On the structure and form of the GDP-nuclear nexus: New perspectives and new findings," Post-Print halshs-00923694, HAL.
- Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil & Anna Tykhonenko, 2013. "On the structure and form of the GDP-nuclear nexus: New perspectives and new findings," Post-Print hal-01385897, HAL.
- Anna Tykhonenko & Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil, 2013. "On the structure and form of the GDP-nuclear nexus: new perspectives and new findings," Post-Print halshs-01060968, HAL.
- Richard Benjamin & Jeffrey Wagner, 2006. "Reconsidering the law and economics of low-level radioactive waste management," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(1), pages 33-53, December.
- Bertrand Magné & Michel Moreaux, 2005. "Stabilisation du climat et expansion nucléaire," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 20(1), pages 181-233.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006. "Can Nuclear Power solve the Global Warming Problem?," IDEI Working Papers 381, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:7:y:1980:i:4:p:334-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.