Staving off the backstop: dynamic limit-pricing with a kinked demand curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaskins, Darius Jr., 1971. "Dynamic limit pricing: Optimal pricing under threat of entry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 306-322, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Wirl, 1991. "(Monopolistic) resource extraction and limit pricing: The market penetration of competitively produced synfuels," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraly Andrade de SÃ¡ & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (In)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 5058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the Un(Effectiveness) of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gerard van der Meijden & Cees Withagen, 2016. "Limit Pricing, Climate Policies, and Imperfect Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-089/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard C. van der Meijden & Cees A. Withagen, 2016. "Limit Pricing, Climate Policies, and Imperfect Substitution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6163, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2015.
"Global Warming and the Green Paradox: A Review of Adverse Effects of Climate Policies,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 285-303.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2013. "Global Warming and the Green Paradox: A review of adverse effects of climate policies," OxCarre Working Papers 116, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 409-427, August.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:512-523 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .