Limit Pricing, Climate Policies, and Imperfect Substitution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Goldman, Steven M., 1978. "Potential competition and the monopoly price of an exhaustible resource," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 319-331, April.
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the Un(Effectiveness) of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Saraly Andrade de SÃ¡ & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (In)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 5058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Putting OPEC Out of Business," OxCarre Working Papers 099, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1977. "Staving off the backstop: dynamic limit-pricing with a kinked demand curve," International Finance Discussion Papers 110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordslimit pricing; non-renewable resource; monopoly; climate policies;
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_6163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.