Potential competition and the monopoly price of an exhaustible resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraly Andrade de Sá & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (In)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 5058, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit-Pricing and the Un(Effectiveness) of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Polasky, Stephen & Bin, Okmyung, 2001. "Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 235-256, November.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky, 2002. "Strategic Preemption in a Common Property Resource: A Continuous Time Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 255-278, November.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Gerard (G.C.) van der Meijden & Cees Withagen, 2017. "OPEC, Shale Oil, and Global Warming - On the importance of the order of extraction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-104/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard van der Meijden & Karolina Ryszka & Cees Withagen, 2015. "Double Limit Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-136/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Jan 2017.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees, 2010. "When additional resource stocks reduce welfare," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 109-114, January.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Gerard C. van der Meijden & Cees A. Withagen, 2017. "OPEC, Shale Oil, and Global Warming - On the Importance of the Order of Extraction," CESifo Working Paper Series 6746, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerard van der Meijden & Cees Withagen, 2016. "Limit Pricing, Climate Policies, and Imperfect Substitution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-089/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Keisaku Higashida & Yasuhiro Takarada, 2012. "Does the Acquisition of Mines Benefit Resource-Importing Countries?," Discussion Paper Series 86, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2012.
- Gerard C. van der Meijden & Cees A. Withagen, 2016. "Limit Pricing, Climate Policies, and Imperfect Substitution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6163, CESifo Group Munich.
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku & MORITA Tamaki & MANAGI Shunsuke & TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2013. "Does the Acquisition of Mines by Firms in Resource-importing Countries Decrease Resource Prices?," Discussion papers 13073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:17:y:1978:i:2:p:319-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.