Entry Deterrence and Signaling in a Nonrenewable Resource Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isaac, R. Mark, 1987. "Cooperative institutions for information sharing in the oil industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 191-211, September.
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Goldman, Steven M., 1978. "Potential competition and the monopoly price of an exhaustible resource," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 319-331, April.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1982.
"Limit Pricing and Entry under Incomplete Information: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 443-459, March.
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1998. "Limit Pricing and Entry Under Incomplete Information: An Equilibrium Analysis," Levine's Working Paper Archive 245, David K. Levine.
- Mason, Charles F & Polasky, Stephen, 1994. "Entry Deterrence in the Commons," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(2), pages 507-525, May.
- Charles F. Manson & Stephen Polasky, 1993. "Entry Deterrence In The Commons," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 209, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Deshmukh, Sudhakar D. & Pliska, Stanley R., 1985. "A martingale characterization of the price of a nonrenewable resource with decisions involving uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 322-342, August.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1987. "Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 179-221.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1997. "Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 896, David K. Levine.
- Kenneth Hendricks & Dan Kovenock, 1989. "Asymmetric Information, Information Externalities, and Efficiency: The Case of Oil Exploration," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(2), pages 164-182, Summer.
- J. M. Hartwick & P. A. Sadorsky, 1990. "Duopoly in Exhaustible Resource Exploration and Extraction," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 276-293, May.
- John Hartwick & Perry Sadorsky, 1988. "Duopoly in Exhaustible Resource Exploration and Extraction," Working Papers 721, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Polasky, 1996. "Exploration and Extraction in a Duopoly-Exhaustible Resource Market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 473-492, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)