Limit Pricing and Entry under Incomplete Information: An Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Milgrom & John Roberts, 1998. "Limit Pricing and Entry Under Incomplete Information: An Equilibrium Analysis," Levine's Working Paper Archive 245, David K. Levine.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamien, Morton I & Schwartz, Nancy L, 1971. "Limit Pricing and Uncertain Entry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 441-454, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Flavio Toxvaerd, 2017. "Dynamic limit pricing," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 281-306, March.
- Cumbul, Eray & Virág, Gábor, 2018. "Multilateral limit pricing in price-setting games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 250-273.
- Tamotsu Nakamura, 2002. "'The Principle of Increasing Risk': Kalecki's investment theory revisited," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 115-123.
- C. S. Kim & Glenn D. Schaible & Jan Lewandrowski & Utpal Vasavada, 2010. "Managing Invasive Species in the Presence of Endogenous Technological Change with Uncertainty," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(2), pages 250-260, February.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 2002. "Non-adherence to a low-fat diet: an economic perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 93-104, May.
- Price, Gregory N., 1995. "The determinants of entry for black-owned commercial banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 289-303.
- Milde, Hellmuth, 1980. "Potentielle Konkurrenz, Marktzutritt und Limitpreisbildung," Discussion Papers, Series I 150, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Zhang, Hongkai & Pullis, Joe M., 2010. "On optimal service capacity allocation policy in an advance selling environment in continuous time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 505-512, June.
- Christopher Gedge & James W. Roberts & Andrew Sweeting, 2014. "A Model of Dynamic Limit Pricing with an Application to the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 20293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kofi O. Nti & Martin Shubik, 1981. "Duopoly with Differentiated Products and Entry Barriers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 576, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alain Bensoussan & Suresh P. Sethi, 2007. "The Machine Maintenance and Sale Age Model of Kamien and Schwartz Revisited," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(12), pages 1964-1976, December.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1988.
"The dynamic annihilation of a rational competitive fringe by a low-cost dominant firm,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 659-678, November.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1987. "The dynamic annihilation of a rational competitive fringe by a low-cost dominant firm," CUDARE Working Papers 43636, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "The Dynamic Annihilation of a Rational Competitive Fringe by a Low-cost Dominant Firm," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6926m79z, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kim, C.S. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Eiswerth, Mark E., 2006. "Prevention or Control: Optimal Government Policies for Invasive Species Management," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Mathias Arrfelt & Michael Mannor & Jennifer D. Nahrgang & Amanda L. Christensen, 2018. "All risk-taking is not the same: examining the competing effects of firm risk-taking with meta-analysis," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 621-660, July.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- Salin, Delmy & Agapi, Somwaru, 2014. "Eroding U.S. Soybean Competitiveness and Market Shares: What Is the Road Ahead?," Research Reports 183142, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service, Transportation and Marketing Program.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Petersen, Bruce C., 1986. "Dynamic limit pricing and internal finance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 368-399, August.
- Weihao Wang & Deqing Ma & Jinsong Hu, 2023. "Study of Carbon Reduction and Marketing Decisions with the Envisioning of a Favorable Event under Cap-and-Trade Regulation," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(5), pages 1-27, March.
- Usero Sánchez, María Belén & Fernández, Zulima, 2004. "La competencia dinámica entre pioneros y seguidores: aplicación al sector de la telefonía móvil en Europa," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db040805, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1972. "Some Economic Consequences Of Anticipating Technical Advance," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(2), pages 123-138, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:50:y:1982:i:2:p:443-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.