Market structure and resource depletion: A contribution to the theory of intertemporal monopolistic competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard van der Meijden & Sjak Smulders, 2014. "Technological Change during the Energy Transition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-108/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Im, Jeong-Bin, 2002. "Optimal taxation of exhaustible resource under monopoly," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 183-197, May.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:4:p:798-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 409-427, August.
- Nakada, Minoru, 2005. "Deregulation in an energy market and its impact on R&D for low-carbon energy technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 306-320, November.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Ellison, Martin & Scott, Andrew, 2013.
"Learning and price volatility in duopoly models of resource depletion,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 806-820.
- Martin Ellison & Andrew Scott, 2009. "Learning and Price Volatility in Duopoly Models of Resource Depletion," OxCarre Working Papers 025, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ellison, Martin & Scott, Andrew, 2009. "Learning and Price Volatility in Duopoly Models of Resource Depletion," CEPR Discussion Papers 7378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo, 2006.
"Temporary natural resource cartels,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 663-674, November.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 2004-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 03-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Giraud, Pierre-Noël & Nappi, Carmine, 1994. "L’économie minière ou pétrolière : deux familles résident sous le même toit," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 477-497, décembre.
- Robin Mason & Timothy Swanson, "undated". "Entry Deterrence and Environmental Regulation," Economics Papers 1997-W9, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Emilio Cerdá & Francisco J. André, 2001. "Optimal Substitution Of Renewable And Nonrenewable Natural Resources In Production," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Vislie, Jon, 2017. "Resource Extraction and Uncertain Tipping Points," Memorandum 03/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Graham A., 2010. "Trade in mineral resources," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles, 2007. "Welfare distribution effect of a price reduction in the Dutch gas transport market: A scenario analysis of regulatory policy, market form and rent allocation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6299-6308, December.
- Mason, Robin & Swanson, Timothy, 2002. "The costs of uncoordinated regulation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 143-167, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:28:y:1982:i:1:p:128-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.