Higher Education: (Almost) Free Tuition vs. Quotas vs. Targeted Vouchers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez Rozada, Martin & Menendez, Alicia, 2002.
"Public university in Argentina: subsidizing the rich?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 341-351, August.
- Martin Gonzalez Rozada & Alicia Menendez, 2002. "Public University in Argentina: Subsidizing the Rich?," Working Papers 210, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Kumar, Krishna B., 2003.
"Higher education subsidies and heterogeneity: a dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1459-1502, June.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000. "Higher Education Subsidies and Heterogeneity, A Dynamic Analysis," RCER Working Papers 472, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance, 2006.
"Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman & Lance Lochner & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 11331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin G. West & Zhiqi Chen, 2000.
"Selective versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1520-1534, December.
- Z. Chen & Edwin G. West, 1998. "Selective Versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education," Carleton Economic Papers 98-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2000.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-05-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmecbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.