Higher Education: (Almost) Free Tuition vs. Quotas vs. Targeted Vouchers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.insper.edu.br/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance, 2006.
"Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman & Lance Lochner & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 11331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin G. West & Zhiqi Chen, 2000.
"Selective versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1520-1534, December.
- Z. Chen & Edwin G. West, 1998. "Selective Versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education," Carleton Economic Papers 98-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2000.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000.
"Higher Education Subsidies and Heterogeneity, A Dynamic Analysis,"
RCER Working Papers
472, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Kumar, Krishna B., 2003. "Higher education subsidies and heterogeneity: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1459-1502, June.
- Gonzalez Rozada, Martin & Menendez, Alicia, 2002.
"Public university in Argentina: subsidizing the rich?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 341-351, August.
- Martín González Rozada & Alicia Menéndez, 2002. "Public University in Argentina: Subsidizing the Rich?," Working Papers 210, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.