Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Glöckner & Tilmann Betsch & Nicola Schindler, 2008. "Coherence Shifts in Probabilistic Inference Tasks," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Daniela Raeva & Luigi Mittone & Jens Schwarzbach, 2008. "The Role of Experienced Regret on Intertemporal Choice: An Experiment," CEEL Working Papers 0804, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "Do Employees Care about their Relative Position? Behavioural Evidence Focusing on Performance," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Victor Hiller, 2008. "Workers behavior and labor contract : an evolutionary approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Andrade, Eduardo C., 2007. "Higher Education: (Almost) Free Tuition vs. Quotas vs. Targeted Vouchers," Insper Working Papers wpe_97, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krüger, Niclas A & Svensson, Mikael, 2008. "Good Times Are Drinking Times: Empirical Evidence on Business Cycles an Alcohol Sales in Sweden 1861-2000," Working Papers 2008:2, Örebro University, School of Business.