The Role of Experienced Regret on Intertemporal Choice: An Experiment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsintertemporal choice; regret theory;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2008-05-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EXP-2008-05-17 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2008-05-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .