Report NEP-EXP-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ping Zhang, 2008. "Uniform Price Auctions and Fixed Price Offerings in IPOs: An Experimental Comparison," Discussion Papers 2008-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2008. "A laboratory study of Demand Reduction and Collusion in Uniform- and Discriminatory-Price Auctions," Working Papers 0801, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277283_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Glöckner & Tilmann Betsch, 2008. "Multiple-Reason Decision Making Based on Automatic Processing," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Andrew Foster & Louis Putterman, 2008. "Institutions and Behavior: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carla Marchese & Marcello Montefiori, 2008. "Voting the public expenditure: an experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 020, University of Siena.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Krawczyk, Michal & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2008. "Investment, Resolution of Risk, and the Role of Affect," CEPR Discussion Papers 6822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniela Raeva & Luigi Mittone & Jens Schwarzbach, 2008. "The Role of Experienced Regret on Intertemporal Choice: An Experiment," CEEL Working Papers 0804, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00277282_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "Zero-Intelligence Trading without Resampling," Working Papers 164, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.