Selbstständige Leistungsbezieher in der Arbeitslosenversicherung : empirische Befunde zum Versicherungspflichtverhältnis auf Antrag
"Since February 2006, self-employed, workers abroad and caregivers have the opportunity to voluntarily insure themselves against unemployment (Voluntary Public Unemployment Insurance). This scheme was initially scheduled to end in 2010. In 2011, the possibility of voluntary insurance was reorganized and permanently set down in Book III. This rule is considered innovative and sets new social impulses. So far, there is little information on the use of insurance benefits. For this reason, the legal provisions of the voluntary insurance are explained first. In the second step, the following questions will be answered in regard to the largest user group, the self-employed: Who are the formerly self-employed beneficiaries? How frequently and for how long do these recipients receive benefits? In which labour force status do they enter once their entitlement expires?" (Author's abstract, IAB-Doku) ((en))
|Date of creation:||17 Dec 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Regensburger Str. 104, D-90327 Nürnberg|
Web page: http://www.iab.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter & Stefan Bender, 2011.
"The Longterm Effects of UI Extensions on Employment,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2011-064, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter & Stefan Bender, 2012. "The Long-Term Effects of UI Extensions on Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 514-519, May.
- Lo, Simon M.S. & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf, 2012. "Estimating the Latent Effect of Unemployment Benefits on Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 6650, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viktor Steiner, 2003. "Senkung der Arbeitslosenunterstützung: weniger Arbeitslosigkeit, mehr Effizienz," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(25), pages 401-408.
- Lindskog, Magnus, 2005. "The Swedish social insurance system for the self-employed," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2005-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabfob:201315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.