Investing with cryptocurrencies - A liquidity constrained investment approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie Briere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2013.
"Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoin,"
Working Papers CEB
13-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Briere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoins," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/226296, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Trimborn & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2015. "CRIX or evaluating Blockchain based currencies," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hermann Elendner & Simon Trimborn & Bobby Ong & Teik Ming Lee, 2016. "The Cross-Section of Crypto-Currencies as Financial Assets: An Overview," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscrypto-currency; CRIX; portfolio investment; asset classes; blockchain;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2017-014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.