CRIX or evaluating Blockchain based currencies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Horton, Nicholas J. & Kleinman, Ken P., 2007. "Much Ado About Nothing: A Comparison of Missing Data Methods and Software to Fit Incomplete Data Regression Models," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 79-90, February.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:4:p:964-972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shephard, N.G., 1991. "From Characteristic Function to Distribution Function: A Simple Framework for the Theory," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 519-529, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi Chen & Cathy Yi-Hsuan Chen & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & TM Lee & Bobby Ong, 2016. "A first econometric analysis of the CRIX family," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Schilling, Linda & Uhlig, Harald, 2018. "Some simple Bitcoin Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 12831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Trimborn & Mingyang Li & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2017. "Investing with cryptocurrencies - A liquidity constrained investment approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hermann Elendner & Simon Trimborn & Bobby Ong & Teik Ming Lee, 2016. "The Cross-Section of Crypto-Currencies as Financial Assets: An Overview," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:107-122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndex construction; CRIX; risk analysis; bitcoin; cryptocurrency;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2015-048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .