The Cross-Section of Crypto-Currencies as Financial Assets: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marie Briere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2013.
"Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoin,"
Working Papers CEB
13-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Briere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Virtual Currency, Tangible Return: Portfolio Diversification with Bitcoins," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/226296, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Frey, Rudiger, 2000. "Estimation of tail-related risk measures for heteroscedastic financial time series: an extreme value approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 271-300, November.
- Simon Trimborn & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2015. "CRIX or evaluating Blockchain based currencies," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-048, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "It will cost you nothing to "kill" a Proof-of-Stake crypto-currency," Working Papers 1404, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "It will cost you nothing to "kill" a Proof-of-Stake crypto-currency," Working Papers halshs-00945053, HAL.
- Rainer Böhme & Nicolas Christin & Benjamin Edelman & Tyler Moore, 2015. "Bitcoin: Economics, Technology, and Governance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 213-238, Spring.
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "It will cost you nothing to "kill" a proof-of-stake crypto-currency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1038-1044.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Alessandretti & Abeer ElBahrawy & Luca Maria Aiello & Andrea Baronchelli, 2018. "Machine Learning the Cryptocurrency Market," Papers 1805.08550, arXiv.org.
- Simon Trimborn & Mingyang Li & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2017. "Investing with cryptocurrencies - A liquidity constrained investment approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Thomas Walther & Tony Klein & Hien Pham Thu, 2018. "Bitcoin is not the New Gold - A Comparison of Volatility, Correlation, and Portfolio Performance," Working Papers on Finance 1812, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:61:y:2018:i:4:p:567-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abeer ElBahrawy & Laura Alessandretti & Anne Kandler & Romualdo Pastor-Satorras & Andrea Baronchelli, 2017. "Evolutionary dynamics of the cryptocurrency market," Papers 1705.05334, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2016-038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.