How do Unusual Working Schedules Affect Social Life?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2004.
"Well-being over time in Britain and the USA,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1359-1386, July.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2000. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," NBER Working Papers 7487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 616, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Osberg, Lars, 2003.
"Nobody to play with? The implications of leisure coordination,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2003-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Osberg, Lars, 2003. "Nobody to Play With? The Implications of Leisure Coordination," IZA Discussion Papers 850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Lars Osberg, 2003. "Nobody to Play with?: The Implications of Leisure Coordination," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "Compensation of Unusual Working Schedules," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lanfranchi, Joseph & Ohlsson, Henry & Skalli, Ali, 2002.
"Compensating wage differentials and shift work preferences,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 393-398, February.
- Lanfranchi, Joseph & Ohlsson, Henry & Skalli, Ali, 2001. "COMPENSATING WAGE DIFFERENTIALS AND SHIFT WORK PREFERENCES. Evidence from France," Working Papers in Economics 55, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsShiftWork; Non-StandardWorking Hours; Time Allocation; Social Capital; Social Life; Solitary Leisure; Adverse Consequences;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-05-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2011-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .