Report NEP-SOC-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibottix, 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 95, Households in Conflict Network.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Pham Khanh, Nam, 2011. "Funding a New Bridge in Rural Vietnam: A field experiment on conditional cooperation and default contributions," Working Papers in Economics 503, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 30948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "How do Unusual Working Schedules Affect Social Life?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-025, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI.Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Department of Economics 0654, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2011. "History, Expectations, and Leadership in the Evolution of Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 17066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphaelle Schwarzberg, 2010. "Becoming a London goldsmith in the seventeenth century: social capital and mobility of apprentices and masters of the guild," Economic History Working Papers 28446, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Chiswick, Barry R., 2011. "Religiosity and Migration: Travel into One's Self versus Travel across Cultures," IZA Discussion Papers 5724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size Matters - When it Comes to Lies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kube, Sebastian & Maréchal, Michel André & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, .