Formative Measurement Models in Covariance Structure Analysis: Specification and Identification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Herman Wold, 1980. "Model Construction and Evaluation When Theoretical Knowledge Is Scarce," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 47-74 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Temme & Adamantios Diamantopoulos & Vanessa Pfegfeidel, 2014. "Specifying Formatively-measured Constructs In Endogenous Positions In Structural Equation Models: Caveats and Guidelines For Researchers," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Magali Jara, 2009. "« Retail Brand Equity: A PLS Approach," Post-Print halshs-00413604, HAL.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:31:y:2014:i:3:p:309-316 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFormative Indicators; Latent Variables; Covariance Structure Analysis; Identification;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2006-083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .