Rethinking the Federal Bias Toward Homeownership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2010.
"The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Saiz, 2010. "The Geographic Determinants of Housing Supply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(3), pages 1253-1296.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn & Jordan Rappaport, 2000. "Why Do The Poor Live In Cities?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1891, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2008. "The Economics of Place-Making Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(1 (Spring), pages 155-253.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Jenny Schuetz, 2008. "Guarding the Town Walls: Mechanisms and Motives for Restricting Multifamily Housing in Massachusetts," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 555-586, September.
- Joseph Gyourko & Edward L. Glaeser, 2008. "Rethinking Federal Housing Policy," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 50499.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lerbs, Oliver W., 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," CAWM Discussion Papers 57, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Oliver W. Lerbs, 2014.
"House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 183-210, September.
- Oliver Wolfgang Lerbs, 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," ERES eres2012_261, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Oliver Lerbs, 2012. "House Prices, Housing Development Costs, and the Supply of New Single-Family Housing in German Counties and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p258, European Regional Science Association.
- Mika Kortelainen & Tuukka Saarimaa, 2012.
"Do Homeowners Benefit Urban Neighborhoods? Evidence from Housing Prices,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0110, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kortelainen, Mika & Saarimaa, Tuukka, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? evidence from housing prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57923, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saarimaa, Tuukka & Kortelainen, Mika, 2012. "Do homeowners benefit urban neighborhoods? Evidence from housing prices," Working Papers 36, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Oliver Lerbs, "undated". "House Prices, Housing Development Costs, and the Supply of New Single-Family Housing in German Counties and Cities," Working Papers 201283, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Andreas Mense, 2011. "Can Internet Ads Serve as an Indicator of Homeownership Rates?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1168, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:hksfac:8052149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .