The Global Crisis: Fatal Decisions - Four Case Studies in Financial Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Karl E. Case, 2000. "Real Estate and Macroeconomy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 119-162.
- J. Caprio & P. Honohan, 2000.
"Restoring Banking Stability: Beyond Supervised Capital Requirements,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Gerard Caprio & Patrick Honohan, 1999. "Restoring Banking Stability: Beyond Supervised Capital Requirements," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 43-64.
- Nigel Jenkinson & Adrian Penalver & Nicholas Vause, 2008. "Financial Innovation: What Have We Learnt?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Paul Bloxham & Christopher Kent (ed.), Lessons from the Financial Turmoil of 2007 and 2008 Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kregel, J A, 1998.
"Derivatives and Global Capital Flows: Applications to Asia,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 677-692, November.
- J. A. Kregel, 1998. "Derivatives and Global Capital Flows: Applications to Asia," Macroeconomics 9809001, EconWPA.
- Jan A. Kregel, 1998. "Derivatives and Global Capital Flows: Applications to Asia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_246, Levy Economics Institute.
- Benjamin J. Keys & Tanmoy Mukherjee & Amit Seru & Vikrant Vig, 2010. "Did Securitization Lead to Lax Screening? Evidence from Subprime Loans," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 307-362.
- Vanessa Redak, 2006. "Risks, Ratings and Regulation: Toward a Reorganization of Credit via Basel II?," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Financial Market Regulation, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles Bean, 2007. "Globalisation and Inflation," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 8(1), pages 57-73, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; China; Derivatives; Insurance; Credit Ratings; Property; Consumer Protection;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IAS-2010-05-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-05-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2010-05-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:332009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .