Report NEP-PKE-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shawn Fremstad, 2010. "A Modern Framework for Measuring Poverty and Basic Economic Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Profits on Citigroup Stock: Can They Be the Basis for Financing Stimulus?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-09, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Why Regulators Resist Reforms," Working Papers 322009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Fatal Decisions - Four Case Studies in Financial Regulation," Working Papers 332009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bruce Philp, 2010. "Exploitation and the class struggle," Working Papers 2010/2, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Ronald Schettkat, 2010. "Are earthquakes needed to shake economics?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.