Report NEP-IAS-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dobrin, Marinica, 2010. "Specific Accounting Records for General Insurance in Conditions of the Harmonizing Romanian Legislation with International Accounting and Financial Reporting," Papers 2010/59, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Fevang, Elisabeth & Røed, Knut, 2010. "Disability in the Welfare State: An Unemployment Problem in Disguise?," IZA Discussion Papers 4897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamie Matsuura & Masaru Sasaki, 2010. "Can the Health Insurance Reforms stop an increase in medical costs of middle- and old-aged persons in Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Krasniqi, Armand, 2010. "Insurance contracts on tourism," MPRA Paper 22335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2010.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2010. "Insurance regulation and the credit crisis. What’s new?," MPRA Paper 22296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirdar, Murat G., 2010. "Estimating the Impact of Immigrants on the Host Country Social Security System When Return Migration is an Endogenous Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Fatal Decisions - Four Case Studies in Financial Regulation," Working Papers 332009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Misiorek, Adam & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Loss Distributions," MPRA Paper 22163, University Library of Munich, Germany.