Insurance regulation and the credit crisis. What’s new?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eling & Hato Schmeiser & Joan T. Schmit, 2007. "The Solvency II Process: Overview and Critical Analysis," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 69-85, March.
- Anton van Rossum, 2005. "Regulation and Insurance Economics," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(1), pages 43-46, January.
- repec:idb:brikps:34878 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sebastian Schich, 2010. "Insurance companies and the financial crisis," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2009(2), pages 123-151.
- Scott Harrington, 2006. "Federal Chartering of Insurance Companies: Options and Alternatives for Transforming Insurance Regulation," NFI Policy Briefs 2006-PB-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2010.
"Seguros, crisis, regulación y disciplina del mercado
[Insurance, crisis, regulation and market discipline]," MPRA Paper 25593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; insurance; financial crisis; integrated supervision; financial conglomerates;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-05-02 (Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2010-05-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-IND-2010-05-02 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .