Financial Sector Assessment : A Handbook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Carmichael & Michael Pomerleano, 2002. "The Development and Regulation of Non-Bank Financial Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15236, April.
- Pennacchi & Pennacchi, George, 1998. "Government guarantees on pension fund returns," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20049, The World Bank.
- Johnson, Richard W. & Steuerle, Eugene, 2004. "Promoting work at older ages: the role of hybrid pension plans in an aging population," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 315-337, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslava FilipoviÄ‡, 2011. " Exigency Politics or New World Order?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 373-391, September.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Petr Jakubik, 2013.
"Bank Stress Tests as an Information Device for Emerging Markets: The Case of Russia,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(1), pages 87-105, March.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Jakubik, Petr, 2012. "Bank stress tests as an information device for emerging markets : The case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zuzana Fungáèová & Petr Jakubík, 2012. "Bank Stress Tests as an Information Device for Emerging Markets: The Case of Russia," Working Papers IES 2012/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2012.
- Martin Cihak, 2006. "How Do Central Banks Writeon Financial Stability?," IMF Working Papers 06/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Ali Choudhary & Amjad Ali & Shah Hussain & Vasco J. Gabriel, 2012.
"Bank Lending and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from a Developing Economy,"
SBP Working Paper Series
45, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Amjad Ali & Shah Hussain & Vasco J Gabriel, 2012. "Bank Lending and Monetary Shocks: Evidence from a Developing Economy," Working Papers id:4771, eSocialSciences.
- Kiatchai Sophastienphong & Anoma Kulathunga, 2008. "Getting Finance in South Asia 2009," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6546, April.
- Rita Babihuga, 2007. "Macroeconomic and Financial Soundness Indicators; An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 07/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Honohan & Thorsten Beck, 2007. "Making Finance Work for Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6626, April.
- Bandid Nijathaworn & Piti Disyatat, 2009. "The Pursuit of Monetary and Financial Stability in Emerging Market Economies," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tobias Knedlik & Rolf Scheufele, 2008. "Forecasting Currency Crises: Which Methods Signaled The South African Crisis Of June 2006?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 367-383, September.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:192-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azad, Rohit & Bose, Prasenjit & Dasgupta, Zico, 2016. "Financial Globalisation and India: Internal and External Dimensions," MPRA Paper 63874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and Development - Settlement of Investment Disputes Economic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Financial Intermediation Governance - National Governance Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .