Bond markets in emerging economies: an overview of policy issues
In: The development of bond markets in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Carmichael & Michael Pomerleano, 2002. "The Development and Regulation of Non-Bank Financial Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15236.
- World Bank & International Monetory Fund, 2001. "Developing Government Bond Markets : A Handbook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13865.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi, 2008. "Increasing Derivatives Market Activity in Emerging Markets and Exchange Rate Exposure," Working papers 2008-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Martin Melecky, 2012. "Choosing The Currency Structure Of Foreign‐Currency Debt: A Review Of Policy Approaches," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 133-151.
- Claessens,Stijn & Klingebiel,Daniela M. H. & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2003.
"Government bonds in domestic and foreign currency: the role of macroeconomic and institutional factors,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2986, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio, 2003. "Government Bonds in Domestic and Foreign Currency: The Role of Macroeconomic and Institutional Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 3789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Melecky, 2012.
"Choosing The Currency Structure Of Foreign‐Currency Debt: A Review Of Policy Approaches,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 133-151.
- Melecky, Martin, 2010. "Choosing the Currency Structure of Foreign-currency Debt: a Review of Policy Approaches," MPRA Paper 21268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon T Gray & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2015. "Issuance of Central Bank Securities; International Experiences and Guidelines," IMF Working Papers 15/106, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development; The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Keskinsoy, Bilal, 2017. "A Data Survey on International Capital Flows to Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 78957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Cvijanovic & Pierre Matek, 2004. "Razvoj tržišta i instrumenata javnog duga u Hrvatskoj," Ekonomija Economics, Rifin d.o.o., vol. 11(2), pages 161-190.
- Melecky, Martin, 2008. "An alternative framework for foreign exchange risk management of sovereign debt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4458, The World Bank.
- Florin Aliu & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "Kosovo Banking Paradox," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, pages 11-22.
- World Bank, 2006. "Developing India's Corporate Bond Market," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19625, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:11-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .