The Solvency II Process: Overview and Critical Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616|
- René Doff, 2016. "The Final Solvency II Framework: Will It Be Effective?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 41(4), pages 587-607, October.
- Gustavo FERRO, 2010.
"Insurance Regulation And The Credit Crisis. What'S New?,"
Journal of Applied Research in Finance Bi-Annually,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 16-26, June.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2010. "Insurance regulation and the credit crisis. What’s new?," MPRA Paper 22296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2012. "Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector – What Do We Know?," Working Papers on Finance 1222, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Robert W. Klein, 2012. "The Modernization of Insurance Company Solvency Regulation in the U.S.: Issues and Implications," NFI Policy Briefs 2012-PB-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Barrieu, Pauline & Loubergé, Henri, 2013. "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: The impact of regulatory constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-144.
- Pauline BARRIEU & Henri LOUBERGE, "undated". "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: the impact of regulatory constraints," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-57, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Barrieu, Pauline & Louberge, Henri, 2013. "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: the impact of regulatory constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Liu, Liuling & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "Regulations, profitability, and risk-adjusted returns of European insurers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 55-77.
- Mohamed Majri & François-Xavier De Lauzon, 2013. "An effective equity model allowing long term investments within the framework of Solvency II," Working Papers hal-00847887, HAL.
- Niedrig, Tobias & Gründl, Helmut, 2015. "The effects of Contingent Convertible (CoCo) bonds on insurers' capital requirements under solvency II," SAFE Working Paper Series 98, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart, 2010. "The development of a simple and intuitive rating system under Solvency II," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 500-510, June.
- Zlatuse Komarkova & Marcela Gronychova, 2012. "Models for Stress Testing in the Insurance Sector," Research and Policy Notes 2012/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Niedrig, Tobias, 2015. "Optimal asset allocation for interconnected life insurers in the low interest rate environment under solvency regulation," SAFE Working Paper Series 97, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2013. "Basis Risk, Procylicality, and Systemic Risk in the Solvency II Equity Risk Module," Working Papers on Finance 1306, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2010. "Seguros, crisis, regulación y disciplina del mercado
[Insurance, crisis, regulation and market discipline]," MPRA Paper 25593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Choo, Weihao & de Jong, Piet, 2016. "Insights to systematic risk and diversification across a joint probability distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 142-150.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:164-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Gatzert, Nadine & Martin, Michael, 2012. "Quantifying credit and market risk under Solvency II: Standard approach versus internal model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 649-666.
- Pinaki Bag, 2011. "Parsimonious exposure-at-default modeling for unfunded loan commitments," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 77-94, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rmgtin:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:69-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed