Financial Innovation: What Have We Learnt?
In: Lessons from the Financial Turmoil of 2007 and 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna B³ach, 2011. "Financial Innovations and Their Role in the Modern Financial System – Identification and Systematization of the Problem," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 7(3), pages 13-26, November.
- De La Motte, Laura & Czernomoriez, Janna & Clemens, Marius, 2010.
"Zur Vertrauensökonomik: Der Interbankenmarkt in der Krise von 2007-2009
[Economics of trust: The interbank market during the crisis 2007-2009]," MPRA Paper 20357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2014. "How financial innovation might cancel out bank regulation along financial cycles. A Keynes's state of confidence interpretation," Working Papers PKWP1403, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Aldo Montesano, 2009. "Risk allocation and uncertainty: some unpleasant outcomes of financial innovation," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(3), pages 243-250, September.
- Leo F. Goodstadt, 2009. "The Global Crisis: Fatal Decisions - Four Case Studies in Financial Regulation," Working Papers 332009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
Keywordscapital regulations; disintermediation; financial innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.