Risk allocation and uncertainty: some unpleasant outcomes of financial innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mukerji, S. & Tallon, J.-M., 1999.
"Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
1999-28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 883-904.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2001. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174539, HAL.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Ambiguity Aversion and Incompleteness of Financial Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 46, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nigel Jenkinson & Adrian Penalver & Nicholas Vause, 2008. "Financial Innovation: What Have We Learnt?," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Paul Bloxham & Christopher Kent (ed.), Lessons from the Financial Turmoil of 2007 and 2008 Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Peter Tufano, 2003. "Financial Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000651, David K. Levine.
- Tufano, Peter, 2003. "Financial innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 307-335 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:243-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.