Origins of the financial crisis and requirements for reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2007. "Structured Products: Implications for Financial Markets," Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2007(2), pages 27-57.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2008. "The subprime crisis: Size, deleveraging and some policy options," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 29-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2014. "The 2007-2008 global financial crisis, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A 26-nation exploratory study," MPRA Paper 60148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2010. "The financial crisis of 2008-2009: Origins, issues, and prospects," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-241, June.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41261-016-0003-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis Capital rule Tax arbitrage Toxic assets Regulatory reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:20:y:2009:i:5:p:536-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.