Origins of the financial crisis and requirements for reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2008. "The subprime crisis: Size, deleveraging and some policy options," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 29-53.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2007. "Structured Products: Implications for Financial Markets," Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2007(2), pages 27-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa & Nangia, Vinay Kumar & Agrawal, Rajat, 2014. "The 2007-2008 global financial crisis, and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: A 26-nation exploratory study," MPRA Paper 60148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2010. "The financial crisis of 2008-2009: Origins, issues, and prospects," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 239-241, June.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41261-016-0003-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis Capital rule Tax arbitrage Toxic assets Regulatory reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:20:y:2009:i:5:p:536-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .