The Sub-prime Crisis: Causal Distortions and Regulatory Reform
In: Lessons from the Financial Turmoil of 2007 and 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Kane, 2007. "Basel II: A Contracting Perspective," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 39-53, October.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall, 2008. "The subprime crisis: Size, deleveraging and some policy options," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 29-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duca, John V. & Ling, David C., 2015. "The other (commercial) real estate boom and bust: the effects of risk premia and regulatory capital arbitrage," Working Papers 1504, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jun 2015.
- John V Duca & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2012. "Credit standards and the bubble in US house prices: new econometric evidence," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Property markets and financial stability, volume 64, pages 83-89 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bracke, Thierry & Fidora, Michael, 2012. "The macro-financial factors behind the crisis: Global liquidity glut or global savings glut?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 185-202.
More about this item
Keywordscapital regulations; credit ratings; financial crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2008-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .