Big five personality traits and academic performance in Russian universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006.
"The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 411-482, July.
- James J. Heckman & Jora Stixrud & Sergio Urzua, 2006. "The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Abilities on Labor Market Outcomes and Social Behavior," NBER Working Papers 12006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordspersonality traits; academic success; psychology of education; Big Five; academic performance measurement.;
- Z - Other Special Topics
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-11-29 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2013-11-29 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2013-11-29 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOG-2013-11-29 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:10psy2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .