Report NEP-HRM-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HRM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Klor & Sebastian Kube & Eyal Winter & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Can Higher Rewards Lead To Less Effort? Incentive Reversal In Teams," Working Papers 1309, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Fuhai Hong & Tanjim Hossain & John A. List & Migiwa Tanaka, 2013. "Testing the Theory of Multitasking: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment in Chinese Factories," NBER Working Papers 19660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Meijers, Huub & Weel, Bas ter, 2013. "The importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for measuring IQ," MERIT Working Papers 2013-006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anna Ruzik-Sierdzinska & Claudia Villosio & Michele Belloni & Maciej Lis & Monika Potoczna, 2013. "Age and productivity. Human Capital Accumulation and Depreciation," CASE Network Reports 0114, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Esubalew Alehegn & Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Human capital, creative class and regional economic performance: A dynamic panel analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Absence from work of the self-employed: A comparison with paid employees," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Sergey Solntsev, 2013. "Senior management labor market: from economic growth to crisis. The case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope, 2013. "The Risk and Return of Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 7752, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage Comparisons in and out of the Firm. Evidence from a Matched Employer-Employee French Database," PSE Working Papers halshs-00907268, HAL.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2013. "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time," Working Papers tecipa-505, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Cappelli, 2013. "Escaping from a human capital trap? Italy’s regions and the move to centralized primary schooling, 1861 - 1936," Department of Economics University of Siena 688, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elise S. Brezis & Ariel Soueri, 2013. "Mobility of Students and Quality of Higher Education: An Empirical Analysis of the “Unified Brain Drain” Model," Working Papers 2013-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- John Nye & Ekaterina Orel & Ekaterina Kochergina, 2013. "Big five personality traits and academic performance in Russian universities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/PSY/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Athar, Iqbal & Khan, Muhammad Irfan & Ali, Saffar, 2012. "CEO Compensation and Bank Performance," MPRA Paper 42402, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2012.
- Carol H. Shiue, 2013. "Human Capital and Fertility in Chinese Clans Before Modern Growth," NBER Working Papers 19661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Micevski, 2013. "Reciprocity, Matching, and Wage Competition," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-25, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J. & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik, 2013. "Risking Other People’s Money: Experimental Evidence on Bonus Schemes, Competition, and Altruism," Working Paper Series 989, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peter Foldvari & Bas van Leeuwen & Dimitry Didenko, 2013. "Capital formation and economic growth under central planning and transition: a theoretical and empirical analysis, ca. 1920-2008," Working Papers 0048, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Job Search Costs And Incentives," Working Papers 1307, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.