Report NEP-SOG-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Michayluk & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2013. "Do Lead Articles Signal Higher Quality in the Digital Age? Evidence from Finance Journals," Working Paper Series 177, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Gambardella, Alfonso & Jappelli, Tullio & Nappi, Carmela A. & Peracchi, Franco, 2013. "Bibliometric Evaluation vs. Informed Peer Review: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7739, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ekaterina Dyachenko, 2013. "Internationalization of academic journals: is there still a gap between social and natural sciences?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Menis, Joseph, 2013. "Research and Teaching in Higher Education: Complements or Substitutes?," IZA Discussion Papers 7751, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kathleen Carroll & Lisa M. Dickson & Jane E. Ruseski, 2013. "Do Faculty Matter? Effects of Faculty Participation in University Decisions," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 13-06, UMBC Department of Economics.
- John Nye & Ekaterina Orel & Ekaterina Kochergina, 2013. "Big five personality traits and academic performance in Russian universities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/PSY/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.