Research and Teaching in Higher Education: Complements or Substitutes?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; teaching loads; publications; productivity;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-11-29 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2013-11-29 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SOG-2013-11-29 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .