The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ekaterina Kochergina to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
International Research Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms Moscow, Russia
Centre for Institutional Studies
National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE)
RePEc:edi:irhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- John V.C. Nye & Maria M. Yudkevich & Ekaterina A. Orel & Ekaterina V. Kochergina, 2014. "The Effects Of Prenatal Testosterone On Adult Wages: Evidence From Russian Rlms Data And Measured 2d:4d Digit Ratios," HSE Working papers WP BRP 71/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John Nye & Ekaterina Orel & Ekaterina Kochergina, 2013. "Big five personality traits and academic performance in Russian universities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/PSY/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ekaterina Kochergina & Ilya Prakhov, 2016. "Relationships between Risk Attitude, Academic Performance, and the Likelihood of Drop-outs," Voprosy obrazovaniya / Educational Studies Moscow, National Research University Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 206-228.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- John V.C. Nye & Maria M. Yudkevich & Ekaterina A. Orel & Ekaterina V. Kochergina, 2014.
"The Effects Of Prenatal Testosterone On Adult Wages: Evidence From Russian Rlms Data And Measured 2d:4d Digit Ratios,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 71/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V.C. Nye & Maxim V. Bryukhanov & Sergiy S. Polyachenko, 2014. "2D:4D and Life Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RMLS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 78/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- John V. Nye & Maksym Bryukhanov & Sergiy Polyachenko, 2016. "2d:4d and Lifetime Educational Outcomes: Evidence from the Russian RLMS Survey," HSE Working papers WP BRP 145/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2013-11-29 2015-01-14
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2013-11-29 2015-01-14
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2013-11-29
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2013-11-29
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2015-01-14
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-11-29
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2013-11-29
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ekaterina Kochergina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.