Immigrant Women and Entrepreneurship: A Study of the Health Care Sector in Sweden, 2002-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Werner Bönte & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2009.
"The Impact of Regional Age Structure on Entrepreneurship,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 269-287, July.
- Bönte, Werner & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2009. "The impact of regional age structure on entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20201, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Gender Differences in Ethnic Entrepreneurship," ERSA conference papers ersa03p499, European Regional Science Association.
- Qingfang Wang, 2010. "Immigration and Ethnic Entrepreneurship: A Comparative Study in the United States," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 430-458.
- Richard Wright, 2000. "The Ethnic and Gender Division of Labor Compared Among Immigrants to Los Angeles," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 567-582, September.
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1989. "Consumer Discrimination and Self-employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 581-605, June.
- Amelie F. Constant, 2009.
"Businesswomen in Germany and their performance by ethnicity: It pays to be self-employed,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 145-162, March.
- Amelie Constant, 2008. "Businesswomen in Germany and Their Performance by Ethnicity: It Pays to Be Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 815, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie F., 2008. "Businesswomen in Germany and Their Performance by Ethnicity: It Pays to Be Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 3644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Magnus Lofstrom & Timothy Bates, 2009. "Latina entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 427-439, December.
- George J. Borjas, 1986. "The Self-Employment Experience of Immigrants," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(4), pages 485-506.
- Clark, Kenneth & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2000. "Pushed out or pulled in? Self-employment among ethnic minorities in England and Wales," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 603-628, September.
- Mats Hammarstedt, 2001. "Immigrant self-employment in Sweden - its variation and some possible determinants," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 147-161, April.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Gender; Entrepreneurship;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-09 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2013-03-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2013-03-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sulcis:2013_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eskil Wadensjö). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lcisuse.html .