Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Fairlie & Christopher Woodruff, 2007.
"Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 123-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Fairlie & Christopher Woodruff, 2005. "Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States," NBER Working Papers 11527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2006. "Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Patricia Muñoz & Lynn E. Browne & Sol Carbonell & Prabal Chakrabarti & DeAnna Green & Yolanda Kodrzycki & Anna Steiger & Richard Walker & Bo Zhao, 2011. "Small businesses in Springfield, Massachusetts: a look at Latino entrepreneurship," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2011-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Lofstrom, Magnus, 2013.
"Immigration and Entrepreneurship,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2015. "Immigration and Entrepreneurship," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6945t95k, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Magnus Lofstrom, 2015. "Immigration and Entrepreneurship," CESifo Working Paper Series 5298, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ruth Oyelere & Willie Belton, 2013. "Black–White gap in self-employment. Does intra-race heterogeneity exist?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 25-39, June.
- Magnus Lofstrom, 2011. "Low-skilled immigrant entrepreneurship," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 25-44, March.
- Maria Abreu & Pelin Demirel & Vadim Grinevich & Mine Karataş-Özkan, 2016. "Entrepreneurial practices in research-intensive and teaching-led universities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 695-717, October.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0203-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korpi, Martin & Hedberg, Charlotta & Pettersson, Katarina, 2013. "Immigrant Women and Entrepreneurship: A Study of the Health Care Sector in Sweden, 2002-2006," SULCIS Working Papers 2013:3, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
More about this item
KeywordsLatina; Hispanic; self-employment; entrepreneurship; female; minority;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-02-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .