Report NEP-ENT-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy, 2009. "Latina Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 3997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Audretsch, David B & Dohse, Dirk & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2008. "Cultural Diversity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis for Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 6945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audretsch, David B & Bönte, Werner & Mahagaonkar, Prashanth, 2009. "Financial Signalling by Innovative Nascent Entrepreneurs," CEPR Discussion Papers 7165, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yasuhiro Sato & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Market Size and Entrepreneurship," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa, 2008. "Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage-employment versus self-employment," MPRA Paper 13504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drugov, Mikhail & Macchiavello, Rocco, 2008. "Learning and Microlending," CEPR Discussion Papers 7011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Baghai, Ramin & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy, 2009. "Labor Laws and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moscarini, Giuseppe & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2009. "Large Employers Are More Cyclically Sensitive," CEPR Discussion Papers 7173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jolly, Robert W. & Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2009. "After They Graduate: An Overview of the Iowa State University Alumni Survey," Staff General Research Papers 13031, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Bauernschuster, 2009. "Relaxed Dismissal Protection: Effects on the Hiring and Firing Behaviour of Small Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.