Relaxed Dismissal Protection: Effects on the Hiring and Firing Behaviour of Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders Bornhäll & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2017.
"Employment protection legislation and firm growth: evidence from a natural experiment,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 169-185.
- Bornhäll, Anders & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2014. "Employment Protection Legislation and Firm Growth: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," HUI Working Papers 102, HUI Research.
- Anders Bornhal & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2015. "Employment Protection Legislation and Firm Growth: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Per Skedinger, 2010. "Employment Protection Legislation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13686.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment Protection; Small Business; Worker Flows;
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-02-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2009-02-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAW-2009-02-28 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .