Report NEP-MIG-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruist, Joakim, 2013. "The labor market impact of refugee immigration in Sweden 1999–2007," SULCIS Working Papers 2013:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Lundborg, Per, 2013. "Wage Effects of Immigration in a Bargaining Economy," SULCIS Working Papers 2013:2, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Skilled labor flows : lessons from the European Union," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 75529, The World Bank.
- Åslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2013. "The value of earning for learning: Performance bonuses in immigrant language training," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Lene Kromann, 2013. "An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes," Economics Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Vikman, Ulrika, 2013. "Paid parental leave to immigrants: An obstacle to labor market entrance?," Working Paper Series 2013:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Korpi, Martin & Hedberg, Charlotta & Pettersson, Katarina, 2013. "Immigrant Women and Entrepreneurship: A Study of the Health Care Sector in Sweden, 2002-2006," SULCIS Working Papers 2013:3, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina & Bertoni, Danilo & Cavicchioli, Daniele, 2013. "Patterns and Determinants of Off-Farm Migration: Transfer frictions and persistency of relative income gaps," Factor Markets Working Papers 146, Centre for European Policy Studies.