An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kromann, Lene, 2013. "An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes," IZA Discussion Papers 7257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Masashi Miyairi & Chris Robinson, 2016.
"Immigrant job search assimilation in Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(1), pages 5-51, February.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Masashi Miyairi & Chris Robinson, 2013. "Immigrant Job Search Assimilation in Canada," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20136, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
More about this item
KeywordsFirm behavior; equilibrium search model; matching; second-generation immigrantsJ15; J61; J71;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-09 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2013-03-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2013-03-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-03-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:aarhec:2013-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .